Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hitting the wood



Having learn bit of mining techniques, I returned back to Gridania.
There is no need to rush it after all, learning slowly bit by a bit is more then sufficient.
After all, I'm aspiring to be a cook and an alchemist. Being able to mine ore wont help me all that much. Well, maybe just a little bit.

Speaking of being a cook, what will help me the most is to learn a bit of botany as well. What could be the better way to gather all those yummy ingredients? :3

I made my way to the botanist guild in Old Gridania and spoke to Master of the Guild.
She was a small Lalafell with really nice manners and overexcited about her work as most Masters of all Guilds seems to be. Well, I guess thats what they love the most ^.^

Having received my first hatchet, I made my way trough south gate in the Old Gridania in my search for yummy things :3
I don't know yet how a hatchet can help me here, maybe there are some chocolate trees?


No comments:

Post a Comment