Sunday, July 7, 2013

First look back

I wandered one more trough the world of Eorzea, remembering all those nice moments in the past ^.^

Its been long, really long time since I walked my way trough Gridania. Even my favorite flower bed has withered. I'm sure Chocobos are there to take a blame! I should have know, they were always staring at it >.<

Things sure have changed, for good, my bag is no longer so messy ^.^
But for bad as well.. someone stole my clothes while I was away >.<
It makes it bit difficult to explore like that, but I hope I will be able to do so soon. I still have much to learn ^.^

It may be bit difficult to start again without any friends from the past, but I still have my trusty journal and maybe, just maybe I will be able to continue writing it. Surprising enough, it already have full 77 pages full of my adventures ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment