Monday, July 8, 2013

Onwards to Limsa

I made my way to the south of squirrel graveyard hoping they wont be back any time soon. I'm probably wrong, am I not? >.<

It didn't took long until I reached very first camp where adventurers meet, the Bannock camp.
This camp sure was build much larger since last time I was here. There are many more people in here than before and yet they those vicious squirrels still managed to sneak past somehow >.<
Hopefully guards here got just bit careless, otherwise it could get really dangerous >.<

As I continued my way to the south towards the central shroud, I seen small lone guy getting swarmed by raptors.
I quickly grabbed my trusty bow and started picking out raptors on his back, few at the same time. But they just kept coming one after another, just like horde of angry bees.
It took long time skipping around, but we beat every last one of them and our little lalafell didn't fell. But I'm sure it must have been the fate ^.^

After a bit of rest, I continued my long way trough forest until reaching the camp Tranquil.
This camp got quite large, they even have their own food.. umm, chocobo stables here.
When I asked about chocobos, they told me I cannot lend one. Do I looks that hungry? Well, maybe I do after such long travel >.<
But that's fine, I forgot to bring my spices with me and just roasting them without proper seasoning does not taste so good.

But this is not time to be idling around and looking for food. Day is short and Thanalan is just ahead.
Reaching the desert, it is pretty much as I remember.. well sand.
Sand all the way to highbridge, sand all the way to Drybone and more sand all past Black Brush.

Walking trough many camps on the way, its clear that they are got much more lively. All camps are larger, distinct and many more people are around.
It sure got lively around the Eorzea ^.^

As I want past Black Brush, I finally seen the Ul'Dah. I may as well stop by few shops and buy some of exquisite Ul'Dah spices. Silly me forgetting them in Gridania, I can't just have bland dinner on my way back.

Leaving the Ul'Dah with my bags full, I made my way northwest until I seen familiar cave entrance. It was indeed the Sunset gate behind which lies the Vesper Bay.

Making my way to the docks I was stopped by small lalafell next to the dock gate asking me to come back later. Later, when I have enough money, but don't know how much >.<
Do I really look so poor? Or they just don't know how much does it cost?
Looks like I wont be to get any further, even trough I wanted to see Limsa's colorful plains full of flowers after such long time :(
Hopefully I will be able to see it some day again, but looks like it will not be today >.<
Without having much of a choise, I decided on returning back home to Gridania.

No comments:

Post a Comment