Monday, March 21, 2011

Meeting a retainer

Sooo, with few items in my bag and idea of getting into market to start making little gil, I went and searched for help.

As my first stop was inn in my home town Gridania. People here are nice, I had several retainers introduced to me, from various races but I could not find my first trustworthy one. This cant be just anyone as we will walk the merchant road together for long time.

And so, my travels continue to near city, which is Uldah.
But there again, I met with not so nice approach of local people.
I really don't understand why they don't like me so much. But in the end I had several retainers introduced to me.
As a merchant, I believe that pleasant approach and nicer looks always works better when rude people, so I decided to give up on search here in Uldah and traveled again to east coast of the desert and board a ship to Limsa.


After long sailing, I finally arrived to Limsa and headed straight to adventurers guild.

I was introduced many retainers here, it was really difficult decision but after long talk, I finally chosen my first retainer who was willing to travel with me all the way back to my home, Gridania.


And there she is.
*I hope your catcall is not one of disapproval.*
Simple style but really nice, quite talkative and always with a smile on her face, friendly retainer with name Nebiki.

She is little secretive trough and refuse to tell me where should got those nice trousers. I really want ones like that >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment