Monday, March 21, 2011

Adventurer's story, part 1

It was a day like any other. I woke up to early sunshine in the flower field.


I was thinking, what should I do today?

I would like to get myself some new clothes, I would like to get better in carpentry.
There would be many things I would like to do, only if my purse would allow me.
One thing that I really need is a new bow. It is already time, but my carpentry skills are not good enough.
So I have decided to head for market wards as first thing in the morning.


When I first arrived, I have seen Nebiki waving my way.
With smile on her face, she gave me pouch of gil for sold bow which I have created not so long ago.
Oh wow, finally someone who like my work.
Hopefully someone will buy other bows and masks too, so we will not have to be so poor.

I have began looking for better bow in the wards, for hours, but did not had much luck.
I have decided to travel to Uldah. Market wards in Uldah are much larger then ones in my home town Gridania.


Upon my arrival, I began asking about a better bow.
Market here is surely larger, I spend a long time asking everybody but also without any luck.

After all, it could be good thing since I would probably not have enough gil to buy something too expansive.
It could also be that there are not so many skilled woodcrafters to create better bows.

Having nothing else to do in Uldah, I headed my way back to the Gridania.

I have met a bee swarm on my way back, they seems to be quite angry attacking anybody who approach them.


Not waiting for their initiative, I got my bow ready and fired my first arrow. They sure seem angry now.
To my surprise, I was able to hit all of them with just 4 arrows before they could reach me.

I have arrived safely to Gridania, but what to do now?
Oh yes, there has always been one thing I wanted to try, so I have took the road north...

No comments:

Post a Comment