Sunday, July 7, 2013

Meeting my arch nemesis, once again

Having left Archers guild, I made my way to Gridania's southeast gate with a request from some ladybug hater.. why ladybugs?? why me?? >.<

Just as I was told, I seen a lot of ladybugs just outside of the gate. Having a better look at these cute creatures, I dont see how they can be dangerous to anyone. Sure, they got a bit larger, but that just means they have been eating well, right? Or maybe they just got fat? I'm not one I to judge their eating habits after all.
Maybe I should just catch one and bring it to the ladybug hating guy.

But suddenly, shivers goes down my spine as I heard rustling in nearby bush. And then, I seen it, my vicious arch nemesis! Squirrels! They are back to take revenge!
Quickly pulling the string, I shot every one last of them.
Phew, that was close. If only I remember how I used to set them on fire >.<
Gridania is bit safer once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment