Sunday, July 7, 2013

Meeting with new Gridania


Leaving the Adventurers guild, I decided to take a look around Gridania. After all, its been a long time since last time I was here.

Walking past my favorite long lost flower bed looking for directions to the Archers guild, I seen a large Aetherite.
I dont quite remember any aetherites here, but it sure can be handy. This one looks even larger then any aetherite I ever seen before.
Do they grow from the rain I wonder? Or they are fed well?
I better not ask, truth may be quite scary >.<

Trying to leave those scary thoughts behind, I took off to the east. If my mind is not playing tricks on me, thats where Archer guild should be.

As i arrived to the Archers guild, I found the familiar place. Unexpectedly, nothing changed in the guild, quite unlike the rest of the Gridania.
Expect one small thing... nobody seems to remember me... I was asked to join the Archers guild again by familiar face. Is it a dejavu? or is it something else? >.<
Having to apply once again, I was asked to prove myself by hunting down few ladybugs and do some target practice.. umm.. ladybugs?? O.o
Someone here must have developed quite a hate towards those cute thingies :(

No comments:

Post a Comment