Sunday, March 27, 2011

Memories of Aion

My travels around Atreia was short and lonely. Even trough, there have been great moments to share.

My first steps in Atreia on rainy day

It's burniiiing >.<

Look, a.. what??

My first flying lessons.

There we gooo

Sky is faliiing, world is endiiing >.<

Best party ever ^.^

Master of black magic.

Hmm, asmodians must be really cold.

Sooo fat, no wonder its so empty around.

Ka-me-ha-me...

Doskoi!

Requesting permission for landing.

In moment you know that you are done for >.<

Jumping around in the Core.

On my travels, around the world.

Aion-calibur

Where is waiter? What a terrible restaurant -.-

Run for it, coooorns >.<

You just.. pulled its head >.<

Jumpy jumpy

Nice scenery, does it needs a comment? ^.^

Is it time yet?

Oh, free candy? Let me join!

Cheeese

Who needs an umbrella?

A mamoofant?


No comments:

Post a Comment