Monday, March 21, 2011

Engelbritzon and 'The Limsa Connection'

Today, I have sent a squirrel with message tied to its tail as usual in hope to reach Niko Bloodmoon, adventurer from Limsa Lominsa, squirrels seems to have hard time reaching Niko. Who could be eating them?

I was waiting in appointed location near Aetheryte in Uldah as usual in hope that my message was delivered.
After about a hour of waiting and poking random passing squirrels with a head of my arrow I have seen an elf with large axe on his back followed by a little guy in a hat as big as he was.
Could it be Niko Bloodmoon and Gregorio Engelbritzon?
Yes, its surely them, I waved their way with my hand.

We have greeted each other and had a little chat.
After a while, we taken upon tasks in adventurers guild and headed together towards the Camp Horizon.


It was quite a long walk trough the desert, but not much longer then my usual way from Gridania to the Camp Emerald Moss.


We have arrived safely to the Camp Horizon. Seems like there are quite a few adventurers other then us, maybe they are here to help with same tasks?

Our first and most important tasks is to find end eliminate dangerous shape shifting imps that have escaped from their confinement.
Without much wait, we have departed to the west in our search for small tricky imps.


But there was a catch, the road was guarded by assassins.
We have taken out 2 of them that were blocking our way, but these assassins are quite strong.
With our way partially cleared, we have sneaked past the rest of them and continued our search for imps.

Suddenly, I have noticed big birds walking around little afar.
Look, its dodos, many of them. Lets have a dinner, I whispered as I could hear my tummy growl.
We have silently approached a group of dodos and attacked.


Niko charged in middle of them with a wide swing of his large axe, sending them flying in all directions.
What? How come they changed into ladybugs? There did my dinner go?


They are going to pay for that! I yelled while me and Niko delivered a final blow to both creatures.

There evil things, that was supposed to be my dinner.
What about these?, I said while pointing to next group of dodos.


Suddenly they changed into small people. What? What about my dinner?

We have slowly walked to another group of dodos. These must be real or I starve to death.


The creature suddenly showed its true colors when it turned into imp.
Now I can clearly seen the evil they have done! No dinner, no mercy!


As the imp fallen, behind him strange wisp showed up. Considering him accomplice to the imp, he did not stand much of the chance before hungry adventurers.

We have finished our task and taken our all imps, but there is still one thing left to do.
That is, to fill our tummies.

While Gregorio pointed the way where we can find dodos in his homeland, Niko mentioned he will have to return as he have to Cook a dinner today.
I guess he needs to go, since he don't want to make his wife Alice angry.
After saying out goodbyes to Niko, we have departed our way to find real dodos.

As we followed the road to east, it did not took long until we found group of juicy looking dodos.

We have slowly sneaked to them.
While I was getting my bow ready, Gregorio suddenly chanted a spell...




...and hit the creature's tender spot. Ouch, that must hurt a lot, I said while looking at creatures painful expression.
That was quite evil, but surely effective.


But one sure is not enough to ease our hunger. Here we have another birdie.

After splitting the meat between me and Gregorio and putting some aside for Niko, we have said our goodbyes and returned to our home towns to enjoy our dinner.

But wait, I wondered. Where is my squirrel messanger??

No comments:

Post a Comment