Monday, March 21, 2011

Meeting a dream, The Black Shroud and beyond, part 2

I have lowered my head in comfortable leaf bed. I was so tired from my long journey and after a short while I fallen asleep.
I had a dream, dream about place similar to that of Eorzea, but it was not the same.

I was in the town which closely resembled my home town Gridania standing next to Ebony stall.
There were many adventurers around talking to each other, shopping or crafting beautiful accessories.
I was standing there, preparing to work on my new carpentry masterpiece. I have opened my bag to take out needed items. Everything inside was nicely sorted by type and usability, all items had its place and everything was so easy to find.
Reaching in with my hand and with ease I pulled out prepared wood planks, bow string and fish glue.
Putting all this components next to my work table, I have reached for my carpentry tools and started crafting.
It was little tricky but not so difficult. After a while I was holding in my hand new excellent bow. Unlike others, this one seemed special. Its handle was really particular shafted with feathers.
I have put my carpentry tools away, put my new bow over my shoulder and departed to next place.

My legs have taken me to place similar to market wards, but yet it was different.
There were lanes surrounded by shopping malls, every lane had a name after one of crafting or gathering profession.
I have went my way to lane with wooden mark saying "Weaver goods" and approached one of the retainers who was holding a sign which said Gloves.
Once I approached him, he immediately greeted me really politely and showed me his goods without me having to ask for it.
He had large variety of high quality gloves from all materials and colors with really reasonable pricing. It did not took me long until I picked really nice blue Cotton Halfgloves.
After I paid the merchant and we both said our thanks to each other, I have departed from wards and headed my way to town gates.
I have passed trough the gate and loudly whistled. Shortly after I have seen yellow bird running towards me. I had saddled up on it and we made our was fast trough the forest.
We have encountered many different animals and monsters on our way from small ones like snails, rats and hares trough tigers, leopards, zebras, rhinos, bears and even elephant. I have also seen goblins and ogres trying to hide inside the forest.
No matter how was I looking, I could not find any squirrel anywhere.

Suddenly we were ambushed by a tiger. My trusty chocobo quickly reacted to the ambush and turned to the side avoiding the attack and giving me time to draw out several arrows from my quiver and quickly fire one arrow after another. Bow string tension was so perfect, it did not took any time to fire the arrows in rapid speed.

Suddenly I was woken up by strange sensation...

No comments:

Post a Comment